From AAA Five Star, Forbes Five Diamond restaurants at Deer Valley to down-to-earth, historic pubs and bars like Alta's Peruvian Lodge, Utah has everything for diners. To help you experience the best of the best, we hand-picked a couple top options at each resort:
- At Alta, don't miss apres-ski or dinner at the Peruvian Lodge. For good luck, be sure to take advantage of the shotski.
- For a dining experience that you'll be talking about for years to come, make a reservation at Deer Valley's Seafood Buffet Restaurant or at the Stein Eriksen.
- If you're staying in downtown Park City, saddle up to High West Saloon for some locally made whiskey and gourmet eats.
- At Solitude, enjoy classic Alpine fare at St. Bernard's.
- Treat yourself to excellent dining with a view at Snowbird's Cliff Lodge's The Aerie.
- At Sundance, be sure to enjoy a meal at unforgettable Tree Room, featuring fresh, seasonal mountain cuisine.